04 May Marietta’s Biggest Supporter, John Silvey
John Silvey is a busy, busy man. I guess he was born busy. He started working at 14 years old with his mom and has not stopped. He has always had a servant’s heart.
He also is known as “the fixer”. Straightening out failing restaurants and moving on to the next challenge.
We talk about all those things plus:
- Meeting his wife online — 14 years ago
- Becoming a director
- Supporting Marietta City Schools
- What’s up in the Marietta Business Association
- His upcoming films (yeah he is a filmmaker too!)
- 3-4 hours of sleep a night…
Enjoy this fast paced and fun episode!